Sydney Orthopaedic Specialists is a private orthopaedic practice comprising Independent Orthopaedic Surgeons who offer a wide range of treatments for patients with acute and chronic injuries and orthopaedic disorders of the Hip, Knee, Hand, Shoulder, Elbow, Foot, Ankle, Spine and Paediatric problems
We are open Monday to Friday (except Holidays) between 0900 to 1700 Hours. As a Specialist clinic, patients need referral from their General Practitioner, family physician or other doctor to be eligible for a rebate from Medicare
For all appointments and enquiries, please call the numbers listed below. It is best and quicker to call the surgeons office directly.
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
Sydney Orthopaedic Specialists
Suites 29/11/21 (All Suites located adjacent to each other)
Prince of Wales Private Hospital
Randwick NSW 2031
Park on Level B4: Take the Private Hospital Lift direct to Level 7
- Dr. Michael Solomon (Hip & Knee) (02) 9650 4837 (Suite 29)
- Dr. Angus Gray (Spine & Paediatrics) (02) 9650 4836 (Suite 29)
- Dr. Wade Harper (Shoulder & Elbow) (02) 9650 4834 (Suite 11)
- Dr. David Lunz (Foot & Ankle) (02) 9650 4835 (Suite 29)
- Dr. Ralph Stanford (Spine) (02) 9650 4893 (Suite 11)
- Dr. Stuart Myers (Hand & Wrist) (02) 9650 4382 (Suite 11)
- Dr. David Broe (Hip & Knee) (02) 9650 4397 (Suite 21)
- Dr. Bernard Schick (Hand & Wrist) (02) 9650 4978 (Suite 21)
- Dr. Jeff Ling (Foot & Ankle) (02) 9650 4782 (Suite 21)
- Dr. Alan Dao (Shoulder, Elbow and hand) (02) 8078 0633 (suite 11)
- Dr. Arnold Suzuki (Paediatric and general orthopaedics) (02) 8078 0632 (suite 29)
The surgeons generally run on time so please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment to fill in a health questionnaire and supply your personal details. If you are late it may not be possible for you to be seen that day to avoid inconveniencing other patients. Please call if running late.
- (02) 9650 4905
When you come for your Appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following
- Referral letter from GP, family physician or another doctor
- Medicare card, DVA card, Pension Card
- Have your Private Hospital Insurance information with you
- Copies of results, x-rays, MRI's. CT scans etc. and any other relevant information
If you need to cancel an Appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.